This is to inform all new students who were admitted with the 2020 JAMB UTME Result/ DE Slip and have registered with the University for 2020/2021 academic session that they are strongly advised to comply with the following instructions:
1) They must upload their O’Level Result(s) on the JAMB Portal immediately (If they did not do so before).
2) Any new student whose course was changed from the initial one he/she applied, must do change of course with JAMB (Green Card) to the current one he/she registered with.
3) All registered students whose admission is approved by JAMB, must accept the admission in the JAMB Portal and then print official JAMB Admission Letter for submission to the University.
4) Students should note that failure to comply with the above instructions means that he/she will not be included in the National Matriculation List by JAMB and will not be mobilized for NYSC after graduation.
5) Students are advised to ensure compliance as from Friday, 30th April to Friday, 21st May, 2021.