This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check
Steps on How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List 2020/2021
* Kindly logon to the FUW admission status checking portal via https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php
* Enter Your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the box provided.
* Click on the Log in Button to access your admission status.
All Prospective FUWUKARI candidates can only also access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
See the procedure to check your admission status below
1.Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
* Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
* Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
* Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.