Candidates that participated in the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Steps to Check MOUAU Admission List Online 2020/2021
• Kindly log on to MOUAU admission status checking portal via https://mouauportal.edu.ng/
• Locate and click on ‘2020/2021 Admission List’.
• Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
• Finally, click ‘OK’ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Prospective MOUAU candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
• Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx
• Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
• Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
• Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
• Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
After accepting their admissions on the University Portal, successful candidates are expected to, go to the JAMB website and accept their admissions to enable them obtain JAMB admission letters.
Candidates must pay an acceptance fee of Fifty Thousand (N50,000.00) only, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.