Federal Polytechnic Ede admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various national diploma programmes.
Steps to Check Federal Poly Ede ND Admission List 20/2020
Follow the procedure outlined below to check your admission status on Federal Polytechnic Ede Portal:
1. Kindly log on to the Federal Poly Ede admission status checking portal via https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php
2. Insert your JAMB registration number in the required column.
3. Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
All Prospective Federal Poly Ede (EdePoly) candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
* Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx
* Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
* Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
* Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
* Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EdePoly admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to printing of your admission status slip.
You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
Congratulations to all successfully admitted students!