This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME screening exercise , Checked their results are hereby informed that the admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
IMSU merit Admission List contains the names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the various programmes offered by the university.
Steps to Check IMSU Merit Admission List 2020/202
All Prospective IMSU candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
* Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
* Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
* Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
* Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
* Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
1. Kindly log on to IMSU admission status checking portal via http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx
2. Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
3. Select Session i.e. 2020/2021.
4. Click on submit button to to generate an invoice for the admission checker.
5. Proceed to any of the following Bank to make payment. e.g Imo state Micro Finance Bank, UBA, IMSU MFB
6. After successful payment follow STEP 1 process again.
7. Enter your Registration Number to check and print your admission status.
Congratulations to all candidates successfully admitted for the 2019/2020 academic session.