The management hereby inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Oko various National Diploma programmes that the admission list has been released for 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) ND regular I and II first and second batch admission list has been uploaded online.
Steps to Check Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Admission List 2020/2021
1. Kindly log on to the Oko Poly admission status checking portal via https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx
2. Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. National Diploma.
3. Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2020-2021.
3. Enter your Application Number in the appropriate column.
4. Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
All Prospective OKOPOLY candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
* Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx
* Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
* Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
* Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
* Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OKOPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS
All newly admitted Students are to proceed with the payment of acceptance fee, school fees and proceed to the school for admission clearance.
Not yet gain admission? Do you Need Assistance For Your Admission? Whatsapp: 08148076996