This is to inform all freshers/newly admitted students of the Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Wudil that they are to proceed for their screening and clearance exercise with the required documents for 2019/2020 academic session as published below;
All the below listed documents must be presented during screening and central clearance exercise.
NB: KUST Screening, Registration and Central Clearance commences from Monday March 2nd, 2020 and ends on Monday March 16th, 2020.
KUST Wudil Screening, Registration and Central Admission Clearance Exercise Requirements for Freshers 2019/2020 Session.
It is mandatory for all newly admitted candidates to present original and photocopy of the following documents for scrutiny during the screening exercise in their respective Departments:
1. 2019/2020 JAMB Official Admission Letter
2. KUST, Wudil Notification Letter of Admission
3. 2019 UTME Result Slip
4. 2019 Direct Entry Registration Slip (Direct Entry only)
5. SSCE O’Level Result(s)
6. A’Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
7. Primary School Certificate
8. State/Local Government Indigene Certificate
9. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
10. Completed Undertaking Form
NOTE: It is important for all the candidates to note that they must accept the admission in JAMB website through caps.jamb.gov.ng and print official JAMB Admission Letter
16th March, 2020.