This is to inform all Students who applied for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) that the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the university degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online.
All Prospective students that participated in the university screening exercise can now check and confirm their admission status online.
Steps to Check UNIJOS Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Currently, All Prospective UNIJOS candidates can access their admission status online only via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
* Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility
* Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
* Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
* Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
* Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Kindly Follow the Instructions below to check your admission status on UNIJOS Portal.
1.Kindly log on to UNIJOS admission status checking portal via https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission
2.Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
3.Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
All newly admitted students of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) are advised to proceed and Accept Admission Offer and Print the JAMB Admission Letter Online.