This is to inform all fresh / newly admitted Higher National Diploma (HND) Students of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) that they are to follow the following outlined procedures for a successful screening, registration and admission clearance exercise for 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Nekede Screening, Registration & Admission Clearance Exercise for Freshmen 2019/2020 | HND
First of all Congratulations on your offer of admission!
You are required to accept your offer of admission by making payment of the acceptance fee required on Remita Platform at any bank of your choice (Nationwide) within two weeks or have the admission forfeited.
Kindly follow the following steps for your registration:
1. Proceed to the schools website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, under the Student Fee Portal select HND Acceptance fee portal to raise the acceptance fee invoice and make payment if you are
an HND student then return to the website and select Pay Acceptance Fee to obtain payment receipt.
2. On the school’s website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, under the Student Fee Portal select Generate
O’level Verification Invoice to raise the O’level Verification fee invoice and make payment Input your application form number then click on proceed. Then return to the website and select Get O’level Verification Fee Receipt to obtain payment receipt.Input your Application No, RRR / confirmation code, Year of study (ND1 or HND1), Payment platform (Remita or Etransact), Payment Type (O’LEVEL VERIFICATION FEES), then click on proceed.
3. After Payment of O’level Verification Fee, visit the school website and Select “Start new Screening” under the Admissions Portal Menu. Enter Application No and RRR then click on “verify”. Complete your profile and academic details and upload relevant documents.
4. Monitor your screening status on the school’s website by selecting “Check Screening Status ” under the Admissions Portal Menu.Enter your Application No and O’level verification fee RRR then click on “verify”. You will also be notified via SMS & Email when they have been screened.
5. If successful, You will receive an SMS/Email that will contain Remita Fee Payment RRR. Then visit the school website, create their portal account and make fee payment at the Bank or from the school portal via ATM Card and obtain fee receipt from same portal..After school fee payment at the bank you can get the school fee receipt on your portal account by clicking on “school fee”Then click on “Pay School Fee”
Then click on Fee “Payment History” then click on View Receipt.After clicking on “View receipt” the receipt will automatically open for printing.
6. Proceed to Medicals for X-Ray Screening.You will be assigned to a medical facility automatically. The Facility will upload scanned copies of the X-Ray for Examination. Visit MIS for Matric Number and Student IDentity Card.
7. Login to portal account and click on course management then click on “Register courses” to
Register Semester Courses.Select level (ND1), select semester (first semester or second semester), Select session (2019/2020) then click on proceed.
8. Print Semester Course Registration And Take to Department for Approval. (The class Adviser will login and approve courses for students as they register.)
For assistance/support kindly call: 09090368743,or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Kindly note that: Prerequisites for admission screening for prospective HND morning students includes the printed copy of their HND morning CBT screening result, final HND CBT result (comprising of the CBT and CGPA scores), admission letter, O-level results, etc.
Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of offer of admission. The admission lapses upon non compliance within this time duration.
Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on relevant educational qualification which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the institution.
Welcome to Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri and say No to cultism and other vices.