The Federal University Dutse (FUD) admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Candidates that participated in the university Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Latest Update: FUD third batch admission list has been released and uploaded online. Prospective can check their admission status via JAMB CAPS Portal and the PDF file below:
* Kindly log on to FUD admission status checking portal via http://myportal.fud.edu.ng/
* Locate and click on the ‘Check Admission’ button.
* Enter your JAMB number and click on check button to access your FUD admission status.
All Prospective FUD candidates can also access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
* Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility
* Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
* Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
* Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
* Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUD admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Candidates who applied for 2019/2020 admissions into Federal University Dutse (FUD) but not yet offered admission are hereby advised to immediately upload their O’Level results onto the JAMB Portal/Website to speed up the admission procedure.
Furthermore, candidates who might have received alerts/notices through email/sms from JAMB demanding Acceptance or Rejection of Change of Programme by the University should respond quickly to the request to enable the University process their admissions or otherwise.
Candidates are advised to visit accredited CBT Centres ONLY and not Cyber cafés for the upload of their O’Level.
* Successfully admitted should:
Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee immediately
* Accept or reject the admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal
The collection of Admission letters and registration for admitted students has commenced. You are to report to the institution for collection of admission letter and registration exercise.
Successful candidates will be required to pay N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira) non-refundable admission acceptance fee before collection of admission letters.