Candidates who intends to write the examination are to expected to get the NECO syllabus to guide them in preparing for the examinations.
The National Examination Council NECO hereby informs all candidates that the council have made provision for the sylla at their various offices nationwide.
NECO Syllabus Fees for SSCE and BECE:
* SSCE Internal (June/July) Syllabus Fee: One Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only. (N1,200)
* SSCE External (Nov/Dec) Candidates: One Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only. (N1,200)
* BECE Candidates: Eight Hundred Naira Only. (N800)
NECO Syllabus Payment Guidelines [SSCE & BECE] Candidates
> Kindly log on to NECO Items Online Payment Portal or Platform via https://payments.neco.gov.ng/
> Select or search for Payment Category or Payment item you want to make payment for i.e NECO Syllabus for SSCE or BECE e.t.c
>Payment item code is required for any NECO payment, this item code can be gotten from the NECO website. www.neco.gov.ng.
>Ensure to verify your payment before proceeding to Pay and note that Refund is not applicable once payment is completed.
>Fill the form in the box to the right and proceed to payment
>Select mode of payment i.e Bank branch payment or Debit card payment.
> Go through the transaction breakdown, read and accept the disclaimer then click the confirm button to proceed
> Verify payment details and click on the checkbox to accept the disclaimer.
> After a successful payment You will receive a payment receipt.
> Present Evidence of Payment to your nearest NECO office.
* You do not need an account to make payment
* Payment item code is required for any NECO payment.
* Ensure to verify your payment before proceeding to Pay and note that Refund is not applicable once payment is completed.