This is to inform all applicants of the Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja (KSP) who applied for admission into the various full-time and part-time National Diploma, ND Programmes that the admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
All candidates who participated in the KSP Lokoja Post-UTME Admission Screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic year are to follow the outlined procedures to check and confirm their names.
Steps to Check Kogi State Polytechnic Admission List 2019/2020 | ND Full-Time & Part-Time
* Kindly log on to Kogi State Polytechnic admission portal via http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist
* Click on the ‘Full-Time Admission List’ Link
* Proceed to Select Session / Year from the drop-down box i.e 2019/2020 Academic Session
* Finally Click on the ‘View List’ Button to access the list of candidates offered provisional admission
All Prospective KSP candidates can access their admission status online only via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal and also on the School Notice Board.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
* Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility
* Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
* Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
* Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
* Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSP admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Admitted Candidates Are To Login To The Student Portal Using Their UTME/REG No As Username And “Password” As Password To Print Admission Letter, Register And Pay Tuition Fees.