The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi has released the admission list of candidates offered admission into the various degree programmes for 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates can now log on to the University Admission Portal to check and confirm their admission status as outlined below:
Steps to Check FUAM Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Currently, All Prospective FUAM candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
* Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility
* Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
* Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
* Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
* Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Follow the procedure outlined below once the list is available on the school website:
1.Kindly log on to FUAM admission status checking portal via http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/
2.Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
3.Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
All admitted candidates are to proceed to accept their offer on admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal and Proceed to Print their JAMB Admission Letter Online.