This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list has been made available on the School Portal and the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Steps to Check OAU Admission List 2018/2019
Currently, All Prospective OAU candidates can also access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
* Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility
* Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
* Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
* Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
* Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUD admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on OAU Website:
* Kindly log on to OAU admission status checking portal via https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php
* Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2019.
* Enter your JAMB registration number where required.
* Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal.
Congratulations to all admitted students!!!